Designed by childcare specialist architect Greg Jardine, this stunning 8 room configuration childcare facility strategically located on high exposure corner site opposite large growing primary school in Parkhurst Rockhampton.
Located just a stone’s throw from Rockhampton’s largest piece of residential land primed for development Ellida Estate. Ellida is a 298 HA site with 126 residential DA approved lots with a further 2,100 lots on the master plan. Additional Parkhurst residential developments include Riverside Waters masterplan with stages 1,2 & 3 now sold out and stage 4 selling quickly.
- 4.65 children per childcare place
- 156 places across 8 activity rooms
- Oversized playgrounds
- 4,342 m2 site DA approved ready for BA
- Opposite Parkhurst primary school 430+ students
- 8 room configuration catering form birth to school age
- BASC easily configured in design of second stage
- Ellida Estate masterplan 200m - 1 minute
- Riverside Waters masterplan 5.7 km - 6 minutes
- CQ University 4km - 5 minutes
- Rockhampton CBD 10km - 16 minutes
Centre has been designed in two stages giving you the flexibility to construct it all now, or stage the construction. Fist stage is 108 place main building with all facilities including impressive commercial kitchen/canteen, and 6 activity rooms catering from birth to school age. Second stage is for an additional 48 places across two rooms and caters for children from 2 years to school age. This building also lends itself to BACS which the school does not offer, there is an existing demand for this service.
To register your interest contact within or phone Lincoln Bridge on 0424 370 025